For the penultimate pod of the Euros, Jimbo is joined by a bumper crew of James Horncastle, Michael Cox, Tom Williams and Duncan Alexander.
Anticipation builds ahead of the final at Wembley on Sunday. Italy the complete team, managed by Mancini the serial winner. Whereas England look to be physically fresher. Are both teams already heroes and in a no-lose situation?
We reminisce about a tournament including lots of goals, classic matches and most importantly, fans.
And 15 years on from Italy’s last major tournament win, a chat about Zidane’s headbutt on Materazzi, much like the incident itself, gets out of hand.
• PART 1: England v Italy preview (02m 00s)
• PART 2: Looking back at Euro 2020 (32m 00s)
• PART 3: The odds with Paddy Power (47m 00s)
• PART 4: Zidane’s headbutt 15 years on (50m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices