Ever since Get Wed started, this has been the most asked for topic, so this week we are delighted to be joined by Lauren from MiliMili Bridal in Colchester to chat all things wedding dresses!
Lauren lets us know exactly what to expect from an appointment at her shop, the ins and outs of running her business and some tips for brides to be on the hunt for 'the one' in the lead up to their big day. We 'ooh' and 'aah' over all sorts of bridal loveliness in this episode, and Lauren shares her expertise and answers so many of our questions. If you've been nervous about booking your first appointment, or struggling to find your perfect dress. This episode is for you!
What you'll hear:
- Where to start when choosing your dress
- What to expect from your appointment
- Do all brides have to wear a dress?
- Do high street bridal brands affect the wedding boutique industry?
- What's with bridal sizing? And how to alterations work?
- When should you purchase your dress?
As always please head over to our website to subscribe, and check out our show notes: www.getwedpodcast.co.uk
Join us on facebook in our Get Wed group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/652147518300954/?ref=group_browse_new
And watch us podcast over on YouTube!: https://youtu.be/1MlbZiNmmLo