# 8 MK3D Live! 3. Rami Malek on Bohemian Rhapsody, Steve McQueen on Widows, Josie Lawrence reveals her guilty pleasure, Tim Wardle talks about Three Identical Strangers and Simon Brew about Jason Statham and Film Stories
Here is the running order with timings:
1. 01'36" Steve McQueen talks about working as a director, and as a visual artist. He discusses Widows, Shame and 12 Years A Slave as well as his work as a war artist in the Iraq war and his project Queen and Country which is available to see at the Imperial War Museum. He talks about the brilliance of Billy Wilder’s 1959 Some Like It Hot with Marilyn Monroe.
2. 18'40" Simon Brew launched Film Stories magazine and podcast.
Follow @simonbrew and @filmstoriespod
To subscribe to the magazine click here: https://www.webscribe.co.uk/magazine/filmstories
And here’s an information page: http://www.filmstories.co.uk/news/film-stories-magazine-how-to-get-your-copy.
3. 26'56" Josie Lawrence talks about being inspired to become an actress by the work of Glenda Jackson in Women in Love and Beryl Reid in Entertaining Mr Sloane and The Killing of Sister George
Josie’s choice for The Film That Changed My Life is Vittorio de Sica’s 1951 Miracle in Milan – which is available to view on Netflix.
Her Guilty Pleasure is This Is Spinal Tap! – which is also available online and to buy on DVD
To see Josie Lawrence and The Comedy Store Players, book tickets here: https://www.comedystoreplayers.com/
4. 38'43" Ask The Audience: Mark takes questions from the audience
5. 41'28" Rami Malek is in Bohemian Rhapsody which is in cinemas now. Rami talks about playing Freddie Mercury and preparing for the role.
6. 56'17" Tim Wardle is a BAFTA-nominated documentary director, and Executive Producer at award-winning production company Raw. His documentary Three Identical Strangers is nominated for a BAFTA.
Thank you for listening!
Want to come to a recording of a live show at the BFI Southbank in London? You can book tickets to next month’s MK3D here:
If it says it's sold out - don’t despair, there are often returns so check again nearer the time.
If you are not in London, Mark is doing his one-man show "How Does It Feel?” In
Birmingham on 21 January 2019:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.