No Carl this week as he prepares for his fight next month but Chris Lloyd is joined by promoter Kalle Sauerland ahead of the super-lightweight final of the World Boxing Super Series between Josh Taylor and Regis Prograis. He reveals why football is snaky, how he came up with the Super Six series and who his eight fighters would be in a tournament featuring the best heavyweights currently around.
Want to hear more great podcasts from [JOE]?
- [Liquid Football] with Kelly Cates, featuring Jon Walters, Wayne Bridge, Wes Brown, Steve Sidwell and more.
- [Games for the End of the World] - Join us in the apocalypse bunker and dissect life through gaming with a different guest every week
- [House of Rugby], the UK's #1 new rugby show. With James Haskell, Mike Tindall and Alex Payne
- [Swanny's Cricket Show], the brand new cricket show from Graeme Swann
- [Boys Don't Cry with Russell Kane], the show that gets men talking about the things men never talk about
- [Unfiltered with James O'Brien], our critically-acclaimed and award-nominated interview series