Chris and Carl travel to Hull to meet Tommy Coyle who announces his retirement from the ring in an emotional episode with plenty of tears. After defeat to Chris Algieri in New York in June last year and concerns about his long term health, Coyle, after much soul searching has decided to call it a day on a career that saw him win IBF and Commonwealth lightweight crowns. He's joined by his coaching staff Jamie Moore and Nigel Travis, and by opponents Derry Mathews and Algieri. This is his goodbye.
Want to hear more great podcasts from [JOE]?
- [Liquid Football] with Kelly Cates, featuring Jon Walters, Wayne Bridge, Wes Brown, Steve Sidwell and more.
- [Games for the End of the World] - Join us in the apocalypse bunker and dissect life through gaming with a different guest every week
- [House of Rugby], the UK's #1 new rugby show. With James Haskell, Mike Tindall and Alex Payne
- [Swanny's Cricket Show], the brand new cricket show from Graeme Swann
- [Boys Don't Cry with Russell Kane], the show that gets men talking about the things men never talk about
- [Unfiltered with James O'Brien], our critically-acclaimed and award-nominated interview series