Chris and Carl are joined by the unified light-welterweight world champion Josh Taylor and his brand new coach, Ben Davison, formerly the coach of Tyson Fury. Together the pair talk about their future, and the guys review Fury/Wilder 2 with the man who knows the new champion so well.
Want to hear more great podcasts from [JOE]?
- [Liquid Football] with Kelly Cates, featuring Jon Walters, Wayne Bridge, Wes Brown, Steve Sidwell and more.
- [Games for the End of the World] - Join us in the apocalypse bunker and dissect life through gaming with a different guest every week
- [House of Rugby], the UK's #1 new rugby show. With James Haskell, Mike Tindall and Alex Payne
- [Swanny's Cricket Show], the brand new cricket show from Graeme Swann
- [Boys Don't Cry with Russell Kane], the show that gets men talking about the things men never talk about
- [Unfiltered with James O'Brien], our critically-acclaimed and award-nominated interview series