Gardening with the RHS
Episode 21: Inspirational Books, expert seasonal advice and Christmas events at our four gardens
Thursday, 12 December
We visit the gardening team at Wisley for seasonal tips on what you should be doing in your garden right now, including…
• Protecting your trees from winter pests
• Winter pruning of acers
• Preparing your hellebores
Also we’re joined by editor Chris Young, from the RHS’ award-winning ‘The Garden’ magazine, for his pick of the best gardening books of 2013. And the RHS Advisory Team are on hand to answer your gardening questions including…
• How to deal with frozen ponds in winter
• Dealing with slugs and snails, outdoors and in.
• How to spot and deal with Japanese Knotweed
Plus, we have the latest news on Christmas events across all four RHS Gardens.