Gardening with the RHS
Chelsea Flower Show Centenary special, Part 2
Tuesday, 21 May
We have exclusive interviews with a selection of the internationally-renowned designers who have created Chelsea gardens this year, as RHS Director General Sue Biggs introduces a programme that celebrates the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2013. Our Centenary special features:
• Inspirational insights, tips and techniques, and ideas for your garden at home
• Award-medal winning designers Jinny Blom, Christopher Bradley-Hole, Adam Frost, Ulf Nordfjel and Roger Platts
• We reveal surprising edible plants, like hostas and ferns!
• Plants for night scent
• Sustainability and wildlife
• Family gardens
• Growing your own fruit and vegetables
• Ideas for small spaces and containers
Whether you have a country cottage, a suburban semi-detached or a few containers on a window ledge, there’s something in this Chelsea Flower show special to inspire everyone who loves their garden...