In today’s episode I talk you through some of the ups and downs of my own pregnancy to date – 35 weeks and 6 days.
I talk pregnancy tests, when to tell, symptoms, twin loss, mixed emotions, panics, bum cheek pain, hospital freebies, baby showers and lots lots more.
A couple of things I mentioned that you might want to look at yourself are below
- Travel sickness recommendation are Gin Gins
from Holland and Barrett.
- I’ve kept the stretch marks at bay with Neal’s Yard Mother’s Balm – find out more information here on my insta
or if you don’t have insta you can find it here
- I went along to the Baby Show
and whilst there I made a bee-line for Cheeky Wipes
for reusable baby wipes and also bought reusable make up wipes.
- When everything got too much I realised that I needed to surrender which is the best thing I could have done – asking for help is never a weakness. Check out this post by Emma Cannon
- You must check out this podcast on the Fourth Trimester
Thanks so much for listening! It would be great if you could subscribe and share because we need to spread the word.
Cat Strawbridge @tryingyears