Imagine what you would learn if you spent a year talking to the world’s most successful people. This week I get to find out what insights Jake Humphrey has received by doing exactly that.
Jake Humphrey - presenter and entrepreneur and podcaster co-presents the High Performance Podcast "The High Performance Podcast brings you an intimate glimpse into the lives of high-achieving, world-class performers who have all excelled in their field with first-hand experiences and lessons to share" Listening to what he has learnt was truly fascinating!
The insight he has received from some of the world’s elite performers by hosting his podcast has completely changed his life. He’s spotted his own insecurities, he’s spotted his own weaknesses and now he’s ready to share them with you.
- What are the key lessons you've learnt in the last year
- Your experience with failure and anxiety
- What would you regret if you were to die today
- Are successful people happy?
- Burnout in the world of successful people
- How do you deal with assholes
- Do you get jealous?
- Connecting with our audience
- Tips for starting a podcast
- How to contact high performance people
- What are you working on?
- The importance of consistency
- Addressing the gender imbalance
Sponsor - https://uk.huel.com/