In this week’s podcast I am sharing some of my own sexual experiences which I have never shared before - Things which have gone well and what has caused some relationships, I’ve cared deeply about to end. I am being open and honest. I feel vulnerable about sharing some of these experiences… so keep this to yourself.
My guest this week is Kate Moyle. Kate is a COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists) Accredited Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist, Sex Expert for Sex Toy Brand Lelo
, and host of The Sexual Wellness Sessions Podcast
Kate works empathetically with people to recognise their personal understanding of their sexuality and sexual health; with the view that issues have roots in psychology, emotion, the physical body, and a person’s history and culture Kate specialises in working with those who are struggling with difficulties in their sex lives, relationships and sexuality. Many of her clients are like you and I impacted by the stresses of modern life.
Kate and I will be having a very open and real conversations about sex, to help you feel more educated, aware of sexual wellness and feel comfortable in your sexuality. We will be taking taboo conversations about sex and relationships (which we don’t normally chat about) out of the therapy room and into the mainstream, so you can hear what is really happening.
This weeks topics:
- My sex partner did not like sex
- How common is low libido? And what are the causes?
- How do we keep our sex lives exciting and interesting?
- What are the motivations for sex?
- Who are your clients seeking advice?
- What is polygamy?
- What are the most common misconceptions about the opposite sex?
- How many times a week should we be having sex?
- Practicalities of sex
- How to give constructive feedback about sex?
- Is falling out of attraction with your partner normal?
- What are the principles for a great sexual relationship?
- What is the single biggest killer of relationships?
My book pre-order:
(UK, US, AUS, NZ Link) - http://hyperurl.co/xenkw2
(EU & Rest of the World Link) https://www.bookdepository.com/Happy-Sexy-Millionaire-Steven-Bartlett/9781529301496?ref=grid-view&qid=1610300058833&sr=1-2