The Money Podcast
15 Habits of Self-Made Millionaire & Billionaires
Wednesday, 7 July
Some of these may surprise you!
In this episode of the Money podcast Rob talks about many of the ‘common habits’ of millionaires and billionaires based on 15+ years of experience. He also talks about how there is no such thing as being ‘self-made’ and what you can do to become a highly successful person.
Everyone has staff, collaborators, mentors that helped them become millionaires. Every single millionaire, and billionaire, has relied on a team so there is no such thing as being self-made.
The 15 habits of Millionaire’s and Billionaire’s:
2) Taking Full Responsibility
3) Trends and early market movement
4) Energy & Endurance
5) Self-Education – The more you learn the more you earn
6) Consistency & persistence
7) Continual solutions to problems
8) Knowing the differences between fantasy and reality in goal setting – they are adaptable and evolve
9) Serving vast numbers of people
10) Partnerships and relationships
11) Sales and marketing
12) Managing your emotions & Accept Criticism
13) Know how to make a profit
14) Multiple income streams
15) Avoiding time draining tasks
“Your reward for solving a problem is a bigger one!”
“Billionaires and millionaires know that no question is stupid and you can learn from anyone”
“You’ve got to get into that market early enough to get that upward curve”
“Sometimes hate isn’t hate, it’s criticism you didn’t take very well”
ABOUT THE HOST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor, and property educator. Author of the global bestseller “Life Leverage” Host of UK’s No.1 business podcast “The Disruptive Entrepreneur”
“If you don't risk anything, you risk everything”
Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.