In this week’s episode, the awesome foursome suit up and discuss the growing influence of sport, talking about the political and cultural spectacle that the Olympics has recently transformed into and where the future of sport is headed.
- Steven is called before the governing body to explain his mic clanger with the week before (0:21)
- Weekly What Made You Smile segment - sharing positive vibes of the week just gone (07:3)
- The collective speak about the Olympics in particular the opening ceremony and what is conveyed about history (29:42)
- The group discuss why football is such a vehicle for change and social discourse about having more of a bond and sense of belonging with London, rather than England (40:52)
- Looking towards the future, the group share their thoughts on the business of sport and how lucrative it continues to be (54:19)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.