In this week’s episode, the mandem rotate locations yet again, with Kieran in Amsterdam, Kwame and Steven in London, and Yaf is absent on this occasion as he is enjoying a holiday in Ibiza.
The group have an important discussion on the pressures of work, how it can lead to burnout and some of the normalised after-effects of working from home during a global pandemic. Kie and Kwarmz start the convo with Showtime Steven hopping on via ZOOM shortly after.
- We are giving a status update on the OOH European Roadshow (4:24)
- Weekly What Made You Smile segment - sharing the positive vibes of the week just gone which included stag do’s, and linking up with friends & fam (9:27)
- The terrific trio touch on about old haunts in London and how they have been gentrified in recent times (23:22)
- Steven brings up the topic of burn-out and why he wanted to discuss it (28:22)
- The group touch upon what traits they see in another and when they know a fellow Out Of Homie is tired and stressed (54:22)
- Lastly, the normalised happenings of working from home are expressed and how we should aim to disband them as the world and the office space is opening up again (61:14)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.