In this week’s episode, we have the first-ever 50/50 LDN/AMS split with Kie and Steven in the UK whilst Yaf and Kwarmz hold it down in the Netherlands. Fresh of Steven’s birthday last week, the group are in good spirits and speak on jewellery purchases, potential diss tracks, and more. The main talking point of this episode is on the need for more equality and inclusion of the LGBTQIA+ community. As four heterosexual guys, we don’t hold all the answers on this topic but it’s important to ask one another important questions!
- Weekly What Made You Smile segment - sharing the positive vibes of the week just gone (16:57)
- Steven & Yaf speaks about wanting to swap lives for a week! (28:42)
- The mandem talk Pride Month, the LGBTQIA+ and growing up around homophobic environments(38:00)
- The group revisit toxic masculinity in the mainstream media and society (43:26)
- Insights and personal experiences are shared when discussing exclusion in our communities because of one’s sexual preferences (48:26)
- The Out Of Homies speak on the stigma of coming out in sport and entertainment in order to 'protect' careers or avoid abuse (55:46)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.