In this week’s episode, the group share stories of inspirational women in their lives. In aid of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month throughout March, the collective speak to friends + fam of the show, Nella Rose, Sarah Harrison, The Wilsons, The Downes, and the one & only Ankita.
- Weekly What Made You Smile segment - sharing the positive vibes of the week just gone (3:15)
- Popular YouTuber Nella Rose dials in, who talks about her start in the industry and the positive and negatives of living in the spotlight (21:00)
- Talented presenter & DJ Sarah Harrison speaks on her journey in radio + broadcasting as well coming to the UK from Malta at the age of 12 (50:01)
- Mother & sister duo of Hilda & Natalie Wilson share their different experiences, emigrating from Ghana to England back in 1979 and growing up in London in the 2000s (72:20)
- Jadine and Atlanta Downes speak on the pressures of social media amongst their peers and touch on who inspires them (100:28)
-Ankita hops on the mic and states that whilst IWD is important, it still shows the struggle and uphill battle women face to achieve equality (115:55)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.