In this week’s episode, the group officially start a new chapter with Kieran in London and Kwame, Steven and Yaf in Amsterdam. After fiddling around with the mechanics of recording across two countries and a LOT of audio equipment, it's easy to see the vibes between the foursome haven't changed one iota.
- The mandem speak about the struggle of recording a 30-sec trailer (5:34)
- Weekly What Made You Smile segment - sharing the positive vibes of the week just gone (9:25)
- The collective responds to a question from IG, ‘how to stay inspired in an uninspiring time?' (30:57)
- Kwame sheds light on what he has been working on with ‘The Diversity Collective’ and his goal with that platform (38:00)
- Celebrating World Book Day (4th March in UK & Ireland), the gang get in-depth and speak about some of the books they have been inspired by (48:50)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.