In this episode the crew sans Steven discuss mental health in sport. With a focus on football and the academy system Kieran, Kwame and Yaf look at the industry from three perspectives.
- WMYS (What Made You Smile), popular segment returns (5:54)
- -Kieran provides insight into his career in football as a youngster (14:27)
- The crew hop on a call and speak with former pro, Jonathon Thorpe, on his experiences within football. Jonathan reached out to Kieran after seeing ‘Chasing Shadow’s (44:27)
- The crew are joined by another guest, Nyall Simms, a PhD student in Sociology of Sport. Nyall provides insight on academic findings of mental health in sport amongst footballers (74:07)
- The full audio of Chasing Shadows – (103:32)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.