Hasan Minhaj - Comedy, Netflix, Haters, & Money
My First Million
Monday, 13 December
Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) sits down with award-winning comedian Hasan Minhaj to discuss how he prepares for his shows, how he stays in the moment, his struggles dealing with anonymous Twitter trolls, what he has planned for the future, and more.
* Do you love MFM and want to see Sam and Shaan's smiling faces? Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
* Would you like to participate in our clips contest? Earn up to $10k by remixing My First Million episodes. To learn more, go to mfmpod.com/clips.
* Want to win an hour of time with Sam and Shaan? Tap here to enter the contest.
* Want more insights like MFM? Check out Shaan's newsletter.
* Click here to find out if you won $1,000 from the review giveaway: https://youtu.be/xsaO0H-0wg0
* If you won, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(00:45) - Shaan and Hasan's daily routines
(13:30) - Is entrepreneurship inborn or learned? Is comedy?
(18:30) - Hasan's process for preparing for a show
(21:00) - Why comedians need to work out
(31:00) - How to deal with feedback/haters
(55:00) - Creating instead of consuming
(1:21:00) - How creators can get leverage back from corporate interests