#199 - The Secret to Being Great
My First Million
Monday, 12 July
In this special episode Sam (@TheSamParr) and Shaan (@ShaanVP) talk about recent content they've consumed. They break down Naval's tweetstorm on How to Get Rich Without Getting Lucky and discuss their appreciation for greatness. There is a unique example at the end of the episode.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:07) 1. How to Take Over the World (Podcast)
* (9:17) 2. The Almanac of Naval Ravikant (book)
* (17:59) Sam's friend and their big bet on Bitcoin
* (20:32) On greatness
* (27:19) 3. Nonviolent Communication (book)
* (29:26) 4. The Courage to be Disliked (book)
* (30:05) 5. Sam Altman’s Manifest Destiny (article)
* (34:23) An example of greatness (NSFW)