#190 - Making Billions in Coworking, the Dark Side of Confidence, and the Future of Sports Recovery
My First Million
Friday, 11 June
WeWork isn’t the only game in coworking. In this episode, Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@theSamParr) break down the multi-billion dollar coworking industry and identify what you need to succeed. Shaan shares an awesome story about Steve Jobs and the guys talk about the future of sports recovery and where money is to be made with athletic endorsements.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:24) - Episode Intro
* (3:18) - Opportunities in coworking
* (11:56) - The MFM co-working space?
* (15:27) - The mystique of Adam Neumann
* (19:34) - The duality of extreme confidence
* (30:40) - You can't say no to Steve Jobs
* (36:39) - Shaan's dream exercise for new hires
* (38:47) - The Nike of sports recovery
* (47:29) - Cryotherapy in a barrel
* (51:13) - Saunas and sensory deprivation
* (52:57) - Leveraging opportunities around pro athletes
* (58:07) - Outro