#184 - Making Millions Improving Mobility, How to Beat Linkedin & Why You're Early Even When You're Late
My First Million
Friday, 21 May
Canva is awesome, so why hasn't anyone pulled off Canva for video? Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@TheSamParr) dive into the opportunities in this space and how a huge company can be built by making it easier to create videos. The guys then talk mobility. This is a huge market opportunity with companies like GOWOD and The Ready State making millions helping people improve their mobility. Next, the guys brainstorm on creating a better Linkedin and a few companies doing it.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (11:42) Canva for video explained
* (24:25) Why we need super joints
* (39:37) The local Linkedin?
* (45:08) How to build a better Linkedin
* (1:00:03) Even when you're late, you're early