[Part 2 of 4]
On December 20 1968, teenagers David Faraday and Betty Lou Jensen were gunned down in the middle of the night on a deserted road in Benicia, California. Six months later, another young couple, Darlene Ferrin and Michael Mageau, were shot in a parking lot in nearby Vallejo. When an anonymous caller informed the police that he’d committed both attacks, the hunt was on.
Narration – Anonymous Host
Research – Jess Forsayeth and Milly Raso
Writing – Elsha McGill, Erin Munro, Milly Raso and Jess Forsayeth
Creative direction – Milly Raso
Production and music – Mike Migas
Music – Andrew D.B. Joslyn
This episode's sponsors:
– New podcast from Casefile Presents
– Get $50 off your first order of $100 or more
– The last weight loss program you’ll need. Start your trial today
– Get 10% off your first month of professional counselling with a licensed therapist
– Download Best Fiends for free
– Get $90 off and a free gift with promo code 'CASEFILE'
For all credits and sources please visit casefilepodcast.com/case-200-the-zodiac-part-2