Anna Williamson is a broadcaster and lifestyle coach, best recognised for fronting the UK's most exclusive dating agency on E4's Celebs Go Dating. She is the best in the business for trusted lifestyle advice and holds accredited qualifications in counselling, life coaching, psychotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
Anna's presenting career accelerated when she began hosting children's television, fronting shows on CITV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5 and the Disney Channel. However, behind the scenes and during production, Anna faced a complete emotional breakdown. Triggered by the pressures from live television and an abusive ex-partner, Anna's mental health spiralled out of control, leading her to seek help and ultimately take control of the future.
As she began speaking about her experiences, Anna realised the damaging stigma attached to mental health issues and the power of therapeutic practice, inspiring her to train and qualify as a life coach and counsellor. Since then, Anna has admirably dedicated her entire presenting career to helping others work through their inward mental battles, and alongside supporting celebrities with their dating woes, she is also a chart-topping podcast host, established author and soon to be founder of The Relationship Place, a self-help hub for dating and relationship advice.
- Anna's background in children's TV and mental health struggles
- Anna starting with Celebs Go Dating & The Relationship Place
- What are the most common dating mistakes when trying to find your perfect match?
- Discussing dating apps
- How to navigate a relationship when a couple wants two different things
- Anna answers your dating questions
- How to manage feeling co-dependant on your partner
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.