Who's There: Rodrigo Alves & Patricia Clarkson? (Flashback Friday!)
Friday, 24 August
After over two years of Who's There, this is our FIRST TIME entering the archives for an entire episode.
So here's how it works: we listen to all of your calls every week (it's practically a full-time job), then narrow them down to our first round of favorites. Of those, we use roughly 75% for each episode of Who's There. But what about the remaining 25%?! This week, we revisit those great calls we've never answered, including ones about Laura Linney, Patricia Clarkson, Rupert Grint, Rodrigo Alves, The Wiggles, and...uh oh...Alexandra D'Addario.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices