Podcast 9 - Lala Explains with Erin Budina and Sam Supplier
This week Lala is joined by @erin_budina and DJ @samsupplier to answer questions sent in by followers including:
• What do men really want for Valentine’s Day?
• Why do women throw themselves at DJs? My DJ boyfriend says that I can trust him but I don’t trust the women
• I need help with my relationship. I have been with my fiancé for 3 years and he cheated on me 2 years ago. He continues to message his ex even though she has moved on and is happy. We have amazing sex and I feel like that is the only reason we’re together. What do I do?!
• My long term partner often casually refers to women as slags / dirty slags and tarts. It is really putting me off him and making me lose respect for him. Are these differences in outlook deal breakers? Will it just end up driving us apart?
• What do you do if your man won’t have sex with you? It kills my confidence like you wouldn’t believe. I have tried everything, from sexy lingerie to pretending I don’t care. We’ve been together for 14 months and I am going mad with frustration
• I started talking to a guy on tinder, got on really well. After 48 hours of talking I decided I had to meet him and things went really well. The sex was intense and passionate and we told each other we loved each other. It feels 100% right. But can you literally fall in love with someone after 7 days of messages and calls and less than 48 hours in their actual company!?
•What is the best way to deal with slut shaming on how you dress or act?
• Would you stay friends with someone who was sleeping with a married man?
Check out www.thesway.co.uk for amazing pleasure themed subscription packages