In this week’s episode I sat down with the man who is putting British boxing on the map, Eddie Hearn. You’ll probably know him as a confident, boisterous, loud promoter. But when you dig a little deeper, I found something else, something much more revealing, something that made me unsure whether I should feel sorry for him, or be impressed by him. During our discussion he shared so many pieces of valuable information from his journey climbing to the very top of the business ladder… and he isn’t finished yet!
- What made you so relentless
- The sacrifices in-order to be successful
- Deathbed thinking
- Is ambition choice?
- Finding the work life balance for a relationship
- Your experience with mental health
- Social media
- I don't like being a celebrity
- Selling Matchroom
Sponsor - https://uk.huel.com/