In this week’s episode, the Out Of Homies are reunited in person and are recording overseas for the very first time! In a hotel room in sunny Barcelona, the mandem speak about being flewed out, playing at the world-famous Camp Nou Stadium and how the trip came to fruition despite having to keep it under wraps for so long.
A true out of home experience culminating in brotherhood, living out childhood dreams, this is a listen you won’t wanna miss.
- Yaf provides the backstory on how the trip happened (2:35)
- Kwame speaks keeping things quiet and someone else in the group had travel sweats at the airport! (10:48)
- Kieran sheds light on making his way from London and linking up with the crew for the first time in months (14:34)
- The group express their feelings about playing on the same pitch as Lionel Messi and other footballing legends(38:31)
- Steven re-lives the moment when he set up KK for a famous goal (45:58)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.