Robin DiAngelo || Nice Racism
By Alex Holmes
Robin DiAngelo, Ph.D. is an academic, lecturer, and author working in the fields of critical discourse analysis. She is the affiliate professor of education at the University of Washington, and we speak about her new book: Nice Racism: How Progressive White People Perpetuate Racial Harm.
In this episode we talk about:
Why Is It Okay To Generalise About White People?
White people can still be racist even if they have a level of oppression
The role and impact of white women in ‘nice’ racism
• Subscribe to the Heart To Heart Letters
• Submit your questions to Anxiety Letters
• Join the Time To Talk Book Club.
• Join Masteri Academy to join a group of committed readers and self-healers.
• Follow me on Instagram and VERO.
Don't forget to rate, review and subscribe.
Executive Produced: Alex Holmes
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices