Daily Boost Motivation and Coaching
Thursday, 2 June
Steven Covey called it sharpening the saw. If you take a break to sharpen the blade, you will always cut more wood. The same applies to life.
My formula for stopping burnout is Ritual, Rest, Rejuvenate, Reactivate, Repeat
1) Success comes when you perform ritual actions every day. Figure out what works and do it.
2) Running full-out all the time is not sustainable. You must stop and rest.
3) Resting allows your body and mind to rejuvenate and become strong again.
4) When you are ready, it's time to reactive into action mode.
5) Repeat until you get what you want.
It's easier to cut more wood when you take a break to sharpen your saw. A walk in the park on a busy day counts too.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices