This is the third part of our three-part series titled "23 Secret Sources Of Homes For Sale". In order to succeed in real estate, you need to achieve two goals: getting your buyers in contract and finding more listings for your own inventory.
17. Probate. When someone passes away and their property needs to be sold by the heirs, it passes through probate attorneys. AllTheLeads.com/Harris for your discount on this service. They provide the information as well as great training and suggested letters.
18. Garage and Estate Sales. Yes, that's right, they're back and they're quite effective at identifying the next listing in the neighborhood. Facebook Marketplace is a great way to connect with people cleaning houses before they get ready to sell!
19. Scan Zillow for listings in the areas you or your buyers are looking for, listed by brokers or agents who do NOT belong to your MLS, thus you won't see their listing in your MLS (and other agents won't either!).
20. Door Knocking hot neighborhoods. Don't go empty-handed. Bring something of value. A one-page info sheet on the stats for that area. What's pending, what's the average list-to-sell ratio, days on the market, etc? 'Whom do you know who I should be helping buy or sell real estate?'
21. Expand and upgrade your own Center of Influence and talk about real estate all the time! Don't be a secret agent. Join new clubs, organizations, gyms, or other groups so you get to know more people and enjoy more organic referrals. Orange Theory, kids' sports groups, your HOA, arts organizations... all of these can upgrade and expand your Center of Influence.
22. Sponsor and participate at a high level in your community. Parades, parties, farmer's markets, beach clean-ups, Use your FORD script (Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dreams) to get to know people and talk about real estate. You want people to say 'we see you everywhere! You're that real estate person, right?'
23. Prospect your professional Sphere of Influence. Your mortgage originators are approving people right now who haven't started looking for a home and aren't working with an agent. Ask them weekly for these referrals. Stagers are also a fantastic source of pre-listing leads. Service providers often find out someone is moving before agents do. Connect with them and ask them regularly to refer business to you. (Make sure you're referring business to them as well!)
WARNING: 2023 Housing Market
QUESTION: Agents, Are You 100% Ready For 2023, Do You Have A Proven Success Plan? If Not, Do This: Join the #1 Award-Winning Real Estate Coaching & Training Program FOR FREE! Yes, This Includes Daily Live Coaching! Join For FREE Now. Reclaim Your Life & Break Free Of Worry. The Path To Success Is One Click Away.
JOIN Premier Coaching For FREE Now. https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
P.S. Limited Offer. This Is A Personalized, Live Coaching Program. Limited To 250 Agents.
*We will also explain how to systematically approach each source, and recommend resources and discounts for you.
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
* Completing the EXP Realty application now? Name JULIE HARRIS from Georgetown Texas as your sponsor! Watch this video: https://bit.ly/3QjYJCo and here is the application: https://bit.ly/3MKPw35
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx